Ãiá»u Chỉnh
Old 06-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Nhập Môn Tu Luyện

Tham gia: Feb 2008
Bài gởi: 29
Thá»i gian online: 0 giây
Xu: 0
Dá»n rác máy tính

nhìu khi Ä‘ang xài máy tính, máy bị chậm lại má»™t cách khó hiểu, thì trong má»™t số nguyên nhân, thì do máy có quá nhiá»u rác làm chậm tốc Ä‘á»™ xá»­ lý. Nay đệ pót cái này mong rằng chia sẻ được má»™t số vấn Ä‘á» rác máy tính(không pót hình lên được mong má»i ngÆ°á»i thông cảm nha)

nguồn: http://www.wisecleaner.com/

You may feel that your PC is slow or unstable. You can't run more than a couple of applications at the same time and your PC seems to be running slower than ever. Or you have to reboot frequently due to crashes or application freezes.

You can turn your PC into a faster, more stable, and productive machine, by simply clicking a few buttons. If you can surf to this website, you can easily tune up your PC in Minutes - and without being a PC expert!

If Your PC performance like this:

Improved PC performance can be like this!

Our new product - Wise Registry Cleaner3 Professional include a useful feature: System Optimization tool. By this tool, you can easily tune up your PC in Minutes - and without being a PC expert!

We have a complete set of solutions for you to enhance your PC performance:

94% of computers have corrupt, unused, and possibly harmful files. So, first, you need remove these junk files. Use Wise Disk Cleaner you can remove junk files from your hard drive easy and in security.

Have you noticed that the longer you have your computer, the slower it runs and the more it crashes? Often this phenomenon is caused by problems in the registry that accrue over time. Installing and uninstalling programs leave behind fragments – stray files, orphaned startup tasks, corrupted drivers. Over time the registry starts to get bogged down and conflicts emerge. Left unchecked, your system will become increasingly unstable, run more slowly and crash more frequently. - Scan and fix error of your registry by Wise Registry Cleaner.

Tune up and accelerate your PC speed by the optimization wizard of Wise Registry Cleaner 3 Professional. To do this, you only need make a few click.

1. Run optimization wizard.

2. Select your internet access method.

3. Confirm your optimization scheme.

4. Finish optimization.

Enjoy!

Wise Registry Cleaner 3

Wise Registry Cleaner is one of the safest Registry cleaning tools available in the market today. Its scanning engine is thorough, safe and fast.
Wise Registry Cleaner 3 Free

Wise Registry Cleaner 3 Professional

$29.95 $19.95 33% OFF!
Wise Disk Cleaner 3

Wise Disk Cleaner is a user friendly, fast and easy to use application developed to free up disk space by deleting junk files that are no longer used by any software on your system. Even the least experienced user can easily remove junk files with this tool.
Wise Disk Cleaner 3 Free

Wise Disk Cleaner 3 Professional

$29.95 $19.95 33% OFF!

nguồn: http://www.wisecleaner.com/

Các chủ đỠkhác cùng chuyên mục này:

Tài sản của wind

Trả Lá»i Vá»›i Trích Dẫn
Trả lá»i

Từ khóa được google tìm thấy
óãîëîâíûé

Ãiá»u Chỉnh

©2008 - 2014. Bản quyá»n thuá»™c vá» hệ thống vui chÆ¡i giải trí 4vn.euâ„¢